Monday, December 3, 2012

Life Not Easy

Hi again my friends.....
Here, I  just reached my sweet home. Outside the weather is pretty chilly, I put my hand on a warm ball to keep it away from cool. I honestly a little bit confused about how do I start to tell. I have a bomb to announce, but there's too much stuff just like clogged my throat, and I have no idea how to immerse the blockage. I can't speak anymore, so that I only could put my fingers on my keyboard and I'm trying  to start writing.

December was arrived, and it's meant soon the new year will arrive. I don't know and I will never know, whether I could still write something in the next year? Every day I passed my day, and every single second the age of mine will be increase. Human life is a mystery, when we're born and when we're dead is something cannot be defined. It's something completely mysterious.

It has been almost three weeks since I began to write in this blog. The letters just like my best friend even I called them the best friend in this world. Only those letters who knew what I feel inside, only them understand me as I am. I sincerely and truly thank God for gave me a knowledge, so that I can write and read something while lots people in my own country still didn't can write or read even a simple letter. It's so pity, but it's life. Everyone must face to fate after we have our best attempt to struggle with those fated. Sometimes, someone had a good life while another suffered with pain. This is a real life, just deal with it.

I would like to thank to my beloved Mr. Yee, he never gave up to always teach me everything. His advices and supports lead me to stand up on the ground. My life is complicated before. I didn't even know where is my life heading. I didn't know where's to go, I didn't know where's to stand. No certainly of my existence. Life is too hard for me, and more difficult because it's without knowledge. I'm such a blindness. I couldn't decide what should I do.

Now I try to always face everything happened in my life. Life is so simple but it's really really not easy. Begin when I woke up in the morning, and it will soon end at night when I ready to reach my dream. It sounds so simple, but it's not easy. Just like water flows from the upstream to the estuary, there's ripples and waves always exist. I look at life and it looks as simple, but to fulfill the responsibilities and expectation of everyone is much difficult. It is the difference between simple and easy.

''You are as happy as you make up your mind to be.''  ~Mark Twain~





No comments:

Post a Comment