Monday, November 26, 2012

So Grateful

''I finally realized that being grateful to my body was the key to giving more love to myself.''
~Oprah Winfrey~


''Dear God, I wanna take a minute not to ask for anything from you, but simply to say thank you for all I have.'' I almost everyday say that's words, when I woke up in the morning and I still found myself alive. Thank God, thanks for this beautiful and blessed life.

Last night I can barely even fall asleep, due yesterday I took a nap too long, also when I woke up I had a cup of coffee. It's almost middle night when I tried to lay down in bed, but my eyes still wide opened. I don't want to force myself to sleep as well, and then I woke up and start to write something.

I wrote my stuff carefully, I always made many mistakes but I don't care. I want to learn more and more so I didn't scare when I made mistakes. I can learn from my mistakes itself as well as experiences.

My body and mind felt very weak, then I glanced at my clock and it's nearly 2am. I decided to end my bustle and go to bed. The weather pretty chilly last night, my blanket is not warm enough to keep me from frigid. I indolent to go up stair and get another thicker blanket, as a result of my laziness I stayed up all night because I have coldness and I can't fall asleep anymore.

I felt like drunk in the morning. My head was pounding and my eyes watery. I fairly couldn't stand up, the earth was spinning too fast as I felt. I have laid my body down on a sofa in the living room. The rain still dripping outside, and I enjoyed the sound of the rain falls. Slowly I closed my eyes and soon after that I went to catch my dream.

Thank God for the beautiful morning. I am grateful for all Your Blessings!









No comments:

Post a Comment