Friday, November 16, 2012

Broken Angel

I'am so lonely, broken angel.
I'am so lonely, listen to my heart.
On and lonely, broken angel.
Come and save me before I fall apart.


      This story  happened when I was 17. One upon a time, when I almost graduate from senior high school, I met someone then he is known as my boyfriend. His name is Jack, he is in early twenty, just a little bit older than me. Jack is nice guys and  he has melancholy faces with a slight mustache that everyone looks at him maybe will be bowled. He always looks tidy, not so fancy but everything he wore just fit him. Moreover, when he smiles you will see a dimple on his cheeks. He has a short Mohawk hair style and always looks shone like a diamond on it. One that very impressed me is his dark brown eyes, and top of all that he is a smarter student at his college.

      I met him by accident at a bus station, while I am waiting for a bus to get me home. Deliberately he asked me about when the bus will be arrives. Simply I replied him that I have no idea, I have been waiting almost half an hour. At that moment, I didn't pay any attention to him, I thought he just like common guys I have met. When I turned my face toward him, my heart immediately trembling like thunderbolt was struck me up. Oh Ghost! Is he an angel? My mind began to wander everywhere.

      From that day I couldn't stop to think of him, I always remember the way he talked to me. From the deepest of my heart, I sincerely hope I could meet him again. The days passed just like the river flows, and I still remember that day is Friday, I back home early from school because the teacher for my last lesson was away. Weakly I walked along the street, usual my way to reach the bus station, when suddenly someone called me from the opposite directions. My step totally standstill, I felt like the earth was stopped to rotate. I couldn't believe if he was in front of me, I flicker my eyes again and again to make sure if he is Jack, and true he is.

      Directly I asked him, ''what are you looking for?,'' and he answered, ''I am looking for you.'' ''Are you serious?'' my tone rising up like I familiar to him. ''Yeah...true, I am not kidding,'' he answered me again. ''So, what can I help you, Jack?'' I mentioned. ''Nothing else, just it's worth to know more about you, I have seen you and I think you are a good girl,'' Jack replied. ''Don't make me blush, Jack!'' I said. ''No no.. I tell the truth,'' Jack scurry replied me. I have talked to him about an hour, when Jack asked me to go to out for dinner with him. I agree and I promised that I will there for him.

      I reached home almost three o'clock, immediately I prepared my stuff for went to dinner with Jack. It's the first time I will have a dinner with someone and ohh... my Goodness, I am very nervous, even though I tried to cut out all my tenses. It's almost 7 o'clock, I have finished dress up when my phone rang, and I'm sure it's Jack give me a call, He is already in front of my house. Eagerly I went down stair and met him, ''are you ready?'' he asked me, ''yes, let us go,'' I yelled.

      During our meal Jack talked a lot about his life, he just likes was found a container that he could put all his stuff in it. As a friend, I only patiently listened to him, and without any doubt he shared all about his life. Before he finished his story, my feelings melt and I sobbed. Oh my God, behind his sweet smile, he was infected by dangerous disease, he developed colon cancer. Furthermore he said that his girlfriend decided to split up with him because she didn't want to gather with someone who esophageal cancer.

      Smoothly I put my hand on his shoulder and I whispered, ''don't worry Jack, I will be your good friend and I will always accompany you whenever you need me.''
Jack stared me, his dark brown eyes look very sad. Even though he tried to hide his tears, but I already saw it. ''Everything will be Ok Jack, just take it easy,'' I said for more. Thereafter we calm down for a moment, then I decided to get home. Jack drives me home and left me at my front yard, I saw Jack back to his car and getting in then he gone.

      We have a relationship as a friend about five months, when Jack told me about his feeling. He completely fell in love with me, and I also couldn't help myself to didn't accept his love, sweet love from a ''Broken Angel.''


~A break up is like a broken mirror, it is better to leave it broken than hurt yourself trying to fix it~ 
   
   

2 comments:

  1. suffering will bring strength to live.
    I believe God will not give trials of life on the ability of our.

    ReplyDelete