Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Travel

''The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.''  ~ST. AUGUSTINE~


     As a normal person, I like to go to everywhere as far as I could, and wonder with everything new I saw. Maybe now I have no change yet to travel around the world, but I believe that I will do it someday. I didn't think so if people didn't like to travel, I saw many and lots people did. They will enjoy at every step they had.  Every year thousands people from other countries came to my place, and I saw no one of them not satisfied. It's mean how wonderful a journey itself.

          I knew some of them didn't like to travel, but it's just a small number, according to the tourist data report in my country, every year increase at every term.  I saw many changes in place which known as tourist spot locations, the government paid a special attention for that. Last week I visited Taipei City, and seems the city is already different from two months ago when I went to visit it. I live in Hsincu so that needs more than an hour to go to Taipei. Whatever I rare to go to there, if I didn't have a specific event that I want to attend, I didn't like to waste my time instead to go to somewhere without a reason.

        The usual place that I have visited is only around my city, I almost visited every city corner, especially I like to visit a place with a special its culture. As a foreign in a modern city like Taiwan, I always wonder about everything in here. I thought not only me getting such this feeling, everyone has the same senses, it's humans basics characteristic. The people going to follow what their heart told them, as I did, and it's normal. Sometimes I got very upset when I met someone who pretend they didn't like to travel just because they haven't an opportunity yet. Commonly they will say, ''every place is just about the same from one to another,'' yeah it's correct, but depend on how we enjoy the place so that we could get different senses.

         When my heart felt so lonely and my mind just needs to be alone, I prefer to go the Riverside Park nearby. Soon I got my interest back after I spent a moment sitting on the green grass or just listen to the birds singing. Maybe things will be happen if I could go to other countries's Riverside Park, I really hope. From here, I could make a conclusion that how the place will give me many influences. People who traveled a lot will have a broad wide knowledge compared with the people who didn't go anywhere. For me, travelling is a very interesting activity!
     

No comments:

Post a Comment