Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Live & Love

      ''I love you,'' I think everybody knows what does it mean. You can easily tell about your feeling to someone else who have impressed you, but could you as easy as pie to take care of your feeling then? I didn't know why many people just like spitting when they are telling their feeling especially about love, and as a result lots people become their spittoon (become their loved one just for a moment). Sometime I wonder, maybe theirs feeling came over just because they got instantly fascinated.

        I saw young couples, old couples even they're under age couples in my place. Guess what? I felt jealous when I saw them, because I have no one. Not entirely I didn't have any relationship with someone, of course I did. The difference is they live together and I did not. As time goes by I've heard many couples broken down, round off their relationship even they've built it many many years. The reason is because theirs couple made a little bit mistakes, but they so easily made a decision to give up their relationship. I thought it's not a right choice to end a relationship without sufficient reasons.

           They are just following what their heart told them, even it's worst. To have a true love in this life is really not easy, everybody could easier make a relationship and also so easy to end it. This is live in life and love always get involved. Nobody didn't have any relationship with someone else in this world, except they're not normal.

          On the other hand, when I saw a very old couple and they still maintain their relation, I just wonder and proud of them. Seldom couples could prevent their relation for lifetimes. Back to when I saw a fragile couple, they might struggle to maintain their relation, if they want to gain a happiness. I've heard when people fell in love, at the first time most of them always said ''I will always love you,'' or ''I love you forever.''
That's words are familiar and I often heard. Thereafter, when they already earned what they want, drastically they will change their attitude. At the first month or first year maybe they will so nice, understanding and graceful. However when the relationship is made longer, they could easier getting angry, impatient and always blame us. So, did you still happy when someone said such damn stupid love to you?

          Many Chinese did not say ''I love you,'' to their partner, especially old fashion. The young couple maybe did it just because they got a lot influence from westerners. Sometime maybe you will raise your eyebrows, and think about how can a couple live together without mentioned their love. Don't get confused with how did they do, it's true even I saw. In fact they didn't mention love but they will show how they love their partner on their way. Everybody has their own way to show their partner how they love them, and in our real life we couldn't escape from something called ''Live and Love.''

         
         

No comments:

Post a Comment